Friday, February 3, 2012

A Favorite for Inspiration

Well, of all my favorites for 2012 I have to say this one is  up there with You Tube videos. I discovered Cards magazine by North Ridge Publishing. I purchase them with my coupon at Hobby Lobby and they have  the most gorgeous pictures out there. Worth every penny as far as I'm concerned. I have been following Coleen on channel 47cmc and she does awesome card lifts on Fridays. If you're a card maker like I am you may want to check her out. This is a magazine that she uses as well for her inspiration and ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I subscribe to "Paper Craft" magazine. It's so much fun to receive every two months and the inspiration is always there. I'll have to check that one out. :-)
    Hope you're having a great weekend
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete