Friday, February 3, 2012

1 2 3 SWAP

This is a picture of my Upcycle Paper Bag from my
 swap that I host on YPP. I found this sweet wedding picture at a flee market. I would love to have that lacy,
 rummy dress not to mention her tiny waist.
The lace I received above is  from a rack and is tea stained. I used Tim's on the edge die for the upper flap.
The tie is a piece of lacy trim. Paper used is K & Company.
Can you believe these are made out of brown lunch sacks that we
grew up with? Sorry about the white blob from my lighting in the
left, bottom corner. I'm still working on this issue.
I have a sweet Valentine pocket that I found at a thrift store
on the back which holds a tea ,coffee stained and stamped
shipping tag.


Today I swapped out the UPCYCLE PAPER BAG SWAP that I host on
My Paper Pantry and it always gives me so much joy. These ladies are so talented. Above shows what my floor looks like during the process. One of the girls even added a CD with romanic music in a pocket. They make the greatest little gift bags.
The theme this month was LOVE / ROMANCE.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very organize :-)
    That's so sweet of that one girl to add the CD
    hugs my friend
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love what you did with the flap on the bag.
    Very cool.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete