Saturday, October 11, 2014

Grammy Love

Wow! Again it's been forever since I posted anything on my sad little blog but maybe just maybe I didn't have anything to talk about till now. Well, now my news...I am a Grammy to William Scott born September 29th weighing 7lbs. 20Z. Need I say more? So now let me share some photos and I hope to do better in the blogging world. I promise.
                                   
                                       I'm just so in love.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you are enjoying each  day during this beautiful time of year. I just love Fall and now have a reason to love it even more.
Iley

1 comment:

  1. Oh Grammy!!! It's it wonderful. It's the best love ever! Wait till he tells you he loves you on his own. Oh my!! LOL
    xoxox
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete