Saturday, January 21, 2012

My Travelouge thru MY PAPER PANTRY






Hi everybody. I hope you are enjoying another great weekend. It is very cold in my part of the country so I have been hiding out in my scrap room a lot, okay...maybe too much. Today I would like to share my completed Travelogue that I am a part of with YPP. This is my second TL and it is a great experience if you have never been a part of one. You are joined up with a group of great ladies where we create and title our own mini album and send off to each other in a round robin. Each participant creates a page and then sends it off to the next person. It takes about six months to return back to you but it is such a joy when it does.
My album this time is titled "GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN" Who are your girlfriends. I have come to value my girlfriends more and more as I grow older so this one is a celebration of them. I hope you enjoy the pictures and have a chance to do one some day. Thanks for checking in.

2 comments:

  1. What a great theme for a travelogue! You're right---these travelogue groups are great. I've been in two and am team leader of a third. We should be done in a couple of months. Can't wait to join another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! I forgot to tell Yvonne about it. OOpps
    But I will the next time I see her. Sounds like a great idea.
    TFS
    Hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete